Shinra Electric Power Company – Here for your Mako needs

Welcome to Shin-Ra, if New here please follow
the link here which will direct you to some helpful
information on what you can do next.

If needing to speak in a formal, private manner with
Shinra, feel free to message the
Public Relations Department

Shinra Electric Power Company – Here for your Mako needs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trade Circle Pending

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krassus
Turks
Turks
Krassus

Trade Circle Pending Empty
PostSubject: Trade Circle Pending   Trade Circle Pending I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:38 pm

I am going to be starting a new TC in the white sphere in about 7 days. if anyone is interested plz post here or send a pm in te forum.
The circle is as follows....

Iron===Lowers soldier purchase cost -$3.00, lowers infrastructure upkeep costs -10%, lowers infrastructure purchase costs -5%, and lowers tank upkeep costs -5%.

Lumber===Lowers infrastructure purchase cost -6% and lowers infrastructure upkeep costs -8%

Marble===Lowers infrastructure purchase cost -10%

Aluminum===Increases soldier efficiency +20%, lowers infrastructure purchase cost -7%, and lowers aircraft purchase costs -8%.

Cattle===Increases number of citizens +5% and lowers land purchase cost -10%

Fish===Increases number of citizens +8% and lowers land purchase cost -5%.

Pigs===Lowers soldier upkeep cost -$0.50, increases soldier efficiency +15%, and increases number of citizens +3.5%.

Wheat===Increases number of citizens +8%.

Spices===Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 8% and increases population happiness +2.

Sugar===Increases number of citizens +3%, and increases population happiness +1.

Water===Increases number of citizens per mile before population unhappiness by 50, increases population happiness +2.5, and improves a nation's environment by 1.

The bonus resources are....

Beer===Increases population happiness + 2.

Fast food===Increases population happiness + 2.

Construction===Reduces infrastructure cost -5% and raises the aircraft limit +10.

Last edited by Krassus on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Bringer
President
President
The Bringer

Battle Zone
HP:
Trade Circle Pending Left_bar_bleue100/100Trade Circle Pending Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Trade Circle Pending Left_bar_bleue50/50Trade Circle Pending Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
EXP:
Trade Circle Pending Left_bar_bleue0/150Trade Circle Pending Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Trade Circle Pending   Trade Circle Pending I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:57 pm

What Colour Sphere?, Shin-Ra is pushing towards all White Circles as per our Team Colour
Back to top Go down
stealthawk
Weapons Development
Weapons Development
stealthawk

PostSubject: Re: Trade Circle Pending   Trade Circle Pending I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:59 pm

You should also note what bonus resources/benefits the nations that join your trade circle will receive.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Krassus
Turks
Turks
Krassus

PostSubject: Re: Trade Circle Pending   Trade Circle Pending I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 pm

The Economic growth division of the Sithurian Empire Presents this TC for Approval among the company, and has provided the needed statistics. The Empire lays claim to two of these resources, Pigs, and Wheat.
Back to top Go down
V1RU5
Urban Development
Urban Development
V1RU5

Battle Zone
HP:
Trade Circle Pending Left_bar_bleue100/100Trade Circle Pending Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Trade Circle Pending Left_bar_bleue50/50Trade Circle Pending Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
EXP:
Trade Circle Pending Left_bar_bleue0/0Trade Circle Pending Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Trade Circle Pending   Trade Circle Pending I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:22 pm

I'll revise this TC to show its bonus/resources.
Back to top Go down
V1RU5
Urban Development
Urban Development
V1RU5

Battle Zone
HP:
MP:
EXP:
Trade Circle Pending Left_bar_bleue0/0Trade Circle Pending Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Trade Circle Pending   Trade Circle Pending I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Resources
Iron -
Lumber -
Marble -
Aluminum -
Cattle -
Fish -
Sugar -
Water -
Pig -
Spice -
Wheat -
Uranium -

BR
Construction -
Beer -
Fast Food -

Effects

Economic
Income +$7.5
Citizens +30.6%
Happiness +8.5
Infra Cost -29%
Land Cost -14.5%
Land Bounus +8%
Environment +1

Military
Soldier eff +38%
Soldier Cost -$3
Navy Cost -5%
Aircraft Cost -8%
Aircraft Limit +10

Bills
Infra UpK -19.2%
Soldier UpK -$0.5
Tank UpK -5%
Nuke UpK -50%
Navy UpK -5%

Last edited by V1RU5 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krassus
Turks
Turks
Krassus

PostSubject: Re: Trade Circle Pending   Trade Circle Pending I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:44 am

Hey man could you add Uranium to that, sorry I forgot I had left one open.
Back to top Go down
V1RU5
Urban Development
Urban Development
V1RU5

Battle Zone
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Trade Circle Pending   Trade Circle Pending I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Updated
White is new resouce
Green is positive effects on TC
Red is negative effects on TC
Back to top Go down
king solomon
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Trade Circle Pending   Trade Circle Pending I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:01 pm

hey can you find me a good trade circl with the resources:
coal
gems
aluminium
gold
lead
iron
marble
rubber
oil
Back to top Go down
V1RU5
Urban Development
Urban Development
V1RU5

Battle Zone
HP:
MP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Trade Circle Pending   Trade Circle Pending I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:48 pm

King you have one open resource.
Do you want to put a specific resource or do you want to leave it open?

You should also work on trying to get a harbor as this will allow for 5 trades for a TC and has more a guarantee you will get a TC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trade Circle Pending   Trade Circle Pending I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade Circle Pending
Page 1 of 1