Shinra Electric Power Company – Here for your Mako needs

Welcome to Shin-Ra, if New here please follow
the link here which will direct you to some helpful
information on what you can do next.

If needing to speak in a formal, private manner with
Shinra, feel free to message the
Public Relations Department

Shinra Electric Power Company – Here for your Mako needs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Short Leave of absence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bringer
President
President
The Bringer

Battle Zone
HP:
Short Leave of absence  Left_bar_bleue100/100Short Leave of absence  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
Short Leave of absence  Left_bar_bleue50/50Short Leave of absence  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
EXP:
Short Leave of absence  Left_bar_bleue0/150Short Leave of absence  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

Short Leave of absence  Empty
PostSubject: Short Leave of absence    Short Leave of absence  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:11 am

I am to take a short Leave of Absence as I rather keep myself well informed of the happenings of my Countrymen than be on here,

Long Story short, Big Earthquake, (a Aftershock of a Earthquake more than 6 months ago) this one was far more destructive though and lots of injured people and dead, people without water, power,

Its quite tragic so I'll be focusing on that, and will help volunteer even though I do not live anywhere near where it occurred but I want to donate and help raise money for my fellow countrymen so For the rest of the week and maybe next week, Vice-President Desertfox will take over all my Duties and will handle all Issues until my return,

there are some things far more important than CN and I cannot sit idle by and do nothing,

Look after the IRC and keep it running Shin-Ra members

I see you when I see you

-President Bringer
Back to top Go down
DesertFox
Vice President
Vice President
DesertFox

Short Leave of absence  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Leave of absence    Short Leave of absence  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:31 am

Take care Bringer, you are doing good to your fellow countrymen. I will do my best to be a bit more active while you are away. To all members, if you have any questions or concerns, please pm me or post on the forums, i will be able to respond more frequently than on IRC.
Back to top Go down

Short Leave of absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Visitors Center :: Public Announcements-
Jump to: